The following quality features are basis and proof, that the stipulated quality demands and sustainability is warranted.
That is exactly what distinguishes an L&H product from other suppliers.
The products made at our works are manufactured as per customer specification and are offered in many different wood species.
>< you will find our standard staining colours.
Beech Maple Oak Nut
Production using wood species not listed in our collection is also possible on request. The raw wood stems from national forests and is chosen and processed with great care. Laengle & Hagspiel use only solid wood from PEFC-certified suppliers (= Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes).
Our quality products are made of solid wood are particularly distinguishing through their uniqueness. Minor deviations in design and colour of solid natural products are attributable to nature and typical for genuine solid wood furniture.
We use nothing but artificially dried wood with a low moisture remainder in the production. This is an essential condition for the sustainable use of the products, especially in regions where the climate varies tremendously (when the wood has not been dried, heated rooms can lead to shrinkage of the separate wooden parts – the chairs then fall apart).
Highly strained bent wooden parts are brought into shape by L&H through actual bending under steam. The individual annual rings of the naturally grown wood are therefore not severed. This is a considerable quality advantage in regard to strength and stability compared to sawn shaped parts.
We use exclusively beech veneer for the necessary plywood parts. The separate layers of the respective wood are of sliced veneer. This guarantees a faultless wood grain compared to the lower cost versions as for example peeled veneer.
The frame joints are glued flatly to the frames using special toothed corner blocks. This gives fundamental advantages in regard to strength and stability especially on the heavily strained joints to the chair feet.
The slots of the mini pins are shortened for the application of the side aprons. This enables a stable application of the side aprons on the impact points. The shortening of the mini pins also eliminates the possibility of glue leaking out through the peg holes.
Mini pin connections also allow for a precise interleaving and larger glue surface also on joints of smaller cross sections.
The separate frame parts are joint together using high-value 3x spirally compressed peg connections made of artificially dried peg wood, pressed and glued or using precise tight fitting double stud joints.
Plywood parts are of at least 8 layers, fully glued and pressed.The visible upper layer is available in the same wood species to match the chair.
The different bulk densities of the foam for seat and back guarantee a high sitting comfort and longer life duration. The extra fleece lining guarantees a clemency of treatment of the material inner and a crease free covering. For even more comfort we also offer in various strengths for seat and back on particular models.
The plywood base moulds are formed ergonomically and serve as a precondition for healthy sitting. There are absolutely no visible joints showing screws, pegs, etc. on the high-class models. All joints have been solved using hidden constructions. Using special materials the acoustic effect in the room can be influenced.
Our products are finished with up to 4 surface treatments. Staining as per customer specified reference. The used comply with todays legal standards as demanded by the people and the environment.
Adler Legnopur G30 Lacquer
- High quality polyurethan-clear lacquer. Very good mechanical and chemical resistivity, high filling ability, intensifies wood colour, distinguished yellow resistance, nice pore pattern.
- Bonding Agent: polyacrylic resin/cellulose acetate butyrate. Adler Legnopur is free from aromatic leaches.
- Adler Legnopur contains a combination of special UV-Filter with a very high light protection effect, which protect the wood and any staining from yellowing or bleaching.
- Appropriate for flame-retardant furniture.
- For fuller lacquering of well-used areas of furniture, interior building, for Hotel and School facilities, for Kitchen and Sanitary furniture.
- Areas of use: II-VII according to ÖNORM.
Where used by L&H:
- All tables.
- Chairs of nut or oak.
NL Hard Oil Water-Repellant
- Odour-free and distinguished yellow resistance.
- Agent-free, pollution-free and aroma-free.
- With depth protection-elastic-hard and semi-matt.
- Upper surface hardening.
- Toy proof approved according to DIN EN71-3.
- Saliva & perspiration resistant according to DIN 53160.
- NL Hard Oil permeates superb and gives an elastic-hard, wear-resistant upper surface.
- It modifies and protects well-used areas of wood and is also appropriate for working areas and other application areas (also outdoors - where water can drain).
- NL Hard Oil is water resistant, and to a large extent resistant against household chemicals and alcohol.
- It is healthy for living, as it leaves open pores, is diffusible and free of electro-static charge (dust allergy sufferer).
We offer the correct form of transport depending on quantity and size of the products. Small quantities are packed in stable cardboard boxes. Larger deliveries are made using our vans or through specially qualified furniture transporters.
Our office staff, sales representatives and partners are regularly kept up-to-date in our modern training rooms.
Many of our products are available with various extras, e.g. detachable seat covers, ganging devices, gang numbering, book shelves, baskets, kneeling stool, trolley, etc. Of course we deliver the corresponding glider for every model depending on the floor surface. A lot of our models are also available with armrests. Using our in-house production, it is possible for us to assemble special editions for customer specific demands.The foam qualities, which we use, comply with the updated legal regulations. These materials are flame resistant and comply with the CMHR-quality standards.